Terms & Conditions
1) The client is responsible for specifying the collection time and address in advance of the date of the hire, and to ensure that adequate time is allowed.
2) No responsibility is implied or accepted for late arrivals or journey delays. The effects of accidents, road works, snow and weather, punctures and breakdowns, whilst regrettable, are not the responsibility of our company.
3) Quotations are for a single pick up and drop off point unless specified in writing. ALL extra collections or drop offs will be charged at a minimum of £10.00 each point. Extra passengers from the original quoted number, will be charged for as an extra percentage.
4) Payment is due by cleared cheque, BACS transfer, credit or debit card or postal orders two weeks before the date of the hire, or if previously notified and agreed in writing, in full in cash to the chauffeur at the start of the hire. No credit terms ore offered or implied unless agreed to in writing. Wedding car hire is subject to a 50% non refundable deposit 1 month before the wedding date. Full remaining balance is required 7 days before the wedding date and is non refundable.
5) The company reserves the right to charge for any costs exceeding original quotation in terms of mileage, time and parking fees.
6) The company reserves the right to refuse to carry passengers whose behavior is deemed to be unacceptable, this will be considered as a breach of contract by the client and result in immediate termination of the hire with full payment of the hire. THE CHAUFFEURS DECISION IS FINAL.
7)Smoking is not allowed UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, breaches of this condition will result in the immediate termination of the hire, and full payment of the agreed hire. A soiling charge of £100.00 will also be charged to the client. A soiling charge of £100.00 will also be charged to any passenger who is sick in the vehicle.
8) In the event of a party booking one person must be the lead client, and accept responsibility for the members of their group. This person will be the only one that the chauffeur will take any instructions or directions from.
9) Passengers are required to check that the amount of luggage is suitable for the type of vehicle supplied, as in certain circumstances a larger vehicle may be required and this may be subject to a surcharge. The company takes no liability for any lost or damaged property.
10) Once a booking is made it constitutes an agreement. Cancellation within 1 week prior to the date of booking will result in the full hire rate becoming due. Cancellation between 1 week and 1 month prior to date of hire will carry a £50.00 charge.
11) Quoted collection time must be adhered to by passengers. After this time, waiting time will be charged for at £50.00 per hour in 15 minute increments. It is at the drivers discretion whether to leave or not after 15 minutes. Lateness of passengers will still render the booking fully chargeable at the originally quoted rate.
12) Collections from the airport are for the published flight arrival time. One hour is allowed (free of charge) for passengers to disembark and retrieve luggage. After this any delays will incur standing time at current rates (minimum £25.00 per hour charge) plus any additional parking fees.
13)The client is responsible for checking adequate time is allowed before airport check-in time. No responsibility is implied or accepted for late arrival transfers.
14) Damage to any of our vehicles or removal of vehicle fittings will result in full charge being made to the customer. By confirming your booking with us, you are deemed to have read and agreed to our terms and conditions herewith, in full.